The beloved classic character Peter Rabbit will be brought to life in an all-new live-action/CG motion picture based on the series of books written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter.
The mischievous Peter Rabbit and his family take over the farm, throwing an endless party of fruits, vegetables, and bad behavior, but when a younger, spryer and more fastidious McGregor arrives to claim his inheritance, Peter is determined to keep the party going at the farm.
It's not long before Peter realizes he has a formidable foe in the young McGregor, who is also falling for the local painter (and the rabbit's surrogate mother), Bea.
Now, Peter will stop at nothing to drive McGregor away as the two go to war over the garden and Bea's affection.
- Collection: Worldwide Limited Edition S/S 2018
- Edition Size/Year: Limited edition of 2,000 pieces
- Material: Made of high quality alpaca stuffed with synthetic filling material (51% alpaca, 49% cotton)
- Size: 11.4 inches (29 cm)
- Color: Brown/beige
- Eyes With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With gold-plated Button in Ear
- Joints & pose: 3-way jointed (arms and head); standing
- Sound device: N/A
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
- Comes with box.