- Sturdy, dependable tripod for use with all phones, even hefty, oversized iPhones. Heavy-duty grip holds your phone in place, in both portrait & landscape orientations.
- Non-slip feet stay put on your table or desk surface.
- Extends to a height of 9", perfect for Zoom meetings & hands-free calls.
- Smooth pivot adjustment allows you to score & maintain the best viewing angle.
- Compact & lightweight to tote in your bag, ready for on-the-go movie marathons. Collapses down to a small tube less than 7” long.
- Tripod legs can be left closed, allowing for monopod, selfie stick use.
- Materials: Nylon + Fiber + Aluminum Alloy.
- How to use:
1. Grasp and pull opposite ends of the tripod away from each other to reveal the black post inside. The further you pull, the higher the tripod will stand.
2. Rotate phone clamp 90 degrees (the part with the Tech Candy starburst logo on it)
3. Lift and expand left phone clamp side out from phone clamp. Repeat for right phone clamp side.
4. Expand 3 tripod legs fully to place tripod in standing position.
5. Place phone in the tripod so the left and right phone clamps hold the phone. Phone too wide? Pull clamps out to reveal hidden expansion clamp width for wider phones.
6. Rotate and swivel phone clamp to desired angle.
7. Confused? They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Have a look below at a moving picture that should be worth millions then: